Maltkiln Cottage is a recently renovated traditional brick built piggery, dating back to the 19th century, situated on a traditional Lancashire farm. It has a slate roof and has been tastefully restored but retains its character from bygone days.
The holiday cottage consists of a fully fitted, traditional but modern kitchen and dining area with an open plan lounge overlooking open countryside. There is a double bedroom with en suite bathroom and a sofa bed offering additional sleep space if required.
- Bed linen and towels are supplied
- TV with ‘free-view’ and DVD player
- BBQ facilities, garden furniture & fire pit
- Secure storage for bicycles & fishing tackle
- ‘Bootwash’ facility for walkers
- Travel cot & highchair can be provided
- Fitted kitchen with dishwasher
- WiFi available
Weekly rates range from £271 during low season – £457 during peak season.
3 night short breaks are available at £75 per night* any additional nights are charged pro rata of the weekly rate
Please telephone 01704 822389 or email email@example.com for further details.
50% deposit payable at time of booking – balance payable on arrival.